We hope you are staying safe and well. Below are the latest updates and information from Skiddle…
With the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown due to be announced on Monday 22nd February, we’re hoping to see some clear guidelines and details, including dates of a potential return for the hospitality and live music sectors, which will assist you in planning for the next few months to come.
Did you know that Skiddle is the #1 destination for listing Socially Distanced events? We’ve maintained our #1 position in Google for this keyword throughout the past year.
Over the last few months, we’ve been working really hard on our brand new Promotion Centre. We’ve implemented lots of new features to assist you with your future events, catering to all audiences with or without Government restrictions .
Take a look at some of our latest features below:
- Session ticketing – allows Skiddle customers to view all dates and times for your events in one place, without them being completely separate events on our guide
- Dynamic seating allocations – set the rules against your event, such as leaving spare seats beside/in front/behind any booked seats or simply sell pods/table allocations
- Social distancing – highlights to customers what measures you’re taking to put on your event in order to comply with the UK Government’s social distancing event guidelines
- Copying tickets between and within events – makes bulk editing much more efficient, especially for tours and multiple date shows
- Revamped festival pages – improves user experience and SEO for events
- Embeddable ticket boxes – improves your reach on your website and Skiddle, with our updated ticket boxes
- Improved accessibility features – a full list of accessible facilities that you can select for your venue
Skiddle is currently the UK’s biggest What’s On guide, providing a free facility for event promoters across the UK to list their events online and sell tickets through our independent ticketing service. We currently work with over 35,000 UK and European promoters, at over 30,000 venues. We specialise in helping events through that critical growing phase by providing the marketing and technology support that you need. Start listing your events today!