Welcome onboard the Skiddle Bus!
In 2010 we extended the Skiddle.com family by purchasing a double decker bus and converting it to our very own mobile workspace. Available to hire now for your event, the Skiddle Bus has a mix of seating and desks to provide a multi-functional mobile space for your event.
The bus comes complete with a multitude of facilities – including a wireless network which is connected to its own satellite broadband – so how you use it really is up to your imagination.Whether you need a different kind of production or press office for your festival, a hospitality suite for your artists and performers, or a brew and rest station for your volunteers, it really is up to you. Simply tell us where you want it positioned, connect to the power supply, and it’s ready to use!
In the past couple of years we’ve entertained Street Monkeys, Scissor Sisters, Hobbits, Games Masters and Disco Legends. So if you need portable, flexible accommodation for your event, then be sure to enquire about the Skiddle bus.
Skiddle Bus Facilities
Two floors of working, heated hospitality space.
- Seats up to 20
- 8 seated desks
- Satellite broadband & wireless network
- Fridge, kettle and brew supplies
- TV and soundsystem
- Outdoor seating & parasols
- 10 minute setup time!
Where you might have seen the Skiddle Bus
- Kendal Calling – Press Bus
- Rockness – GoNorth artist lounge
- Wickerman Festival – Press Bus
- Ramsbottom Festival – Site Office
- UnConvention – Artist Hospitality
- Parklife Festival – Press Bus
- Lancaster Fireshow – Information Point & Lost Children
- Glastonbury – Internet Access Point in Luxury Camping Area
Get in touch
There are so many ways in which the Skiddle Bus could be used, you just have to use your imagination. Get in touch with Skiddle today for more information about how your organisation could benefit from hiring the Skiddle Bus.