Last week we held an event in one of the most important cities to us: Leeds. It was great to meet up with so many promoters but if you couldn’t make it don’t worry, we’ll be back in Leeds (and in plenty of other cities around the UK), in the not too distant future.
There’s loads of love for Skiddle in Leeds and it’s amazing to get such positive feedback about our Leeds What’s On Guide (http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Leeds/), as well as the functionality available in the Promotion Centre (http://www.skiddle.com/promotion).
Skiddle are passionate about promoting not just the big name brands, but also the smaller underground nights. Our dedicated team of account managers have first hand experience running and promoting events in different cities, so you’re in expert hands!
Skiddle is so much more than a ticket outlet and we want you guys understand and use all of our services in order to get the most out of what we do. Hopefully, you’ll agree the below represent the serious benefits of choosing Skiddle when promoting your events.
Key benefits of using Skiddle:
- Busiest events guide in UK – your events will get maximum visibility.
- Free to list events – you don’t have to sell tickets with us.
- Free ticketing facility – it doesn’t cost you anything.
- White Label Ticketshop – get full branding for your events
- Facebook Ticketshop App – sell tickets through your Facebook page
- RapidScan (Barcoded ticket scanning solution) with free scanner loan – hassle free entry management solutions
- Affiliated websites including Mixmag, Data Transmission, Gigs & Festivals – your events get even more exposure
- Frictionless social media sharing – maximise the ticket sales your event receives
- Password protected and free/guestlist tickets – keep track of who’ll be at your events
Skiddle.com Monthly Stats:
- 3.5 million page impressions
- 1.3 million visits
- 35,000 venues across the UK
We rely on you to ensure we’ve got the most comprehensive events guide with the best range of tickets available. It’s free to list your events on Skiddle and free to add tickets, all you need to do is visit: http://www.skiddle.com/promotion
[Busiest UK What’s On Guide according to Alexa, Sept 2013]