As a part of Skiddle’s mission to bring back events to the people, we’ve been working with comedy promoters to bring you back some laughs this year. Here’s how we can help your comedy club/event and some of the successful events that we’ve supported already.
Skiddle features that can help sell out your comedy show
- Updated allocated seating to automatically cater to social distancing.
- Full customer care team.
- Push marketing notifications.
- Skiddle’s RapidScan app provides customer entry information for track and trace.
- Comedy or lifestyle header on the main webpage so customers can find your event easier.
Event features coming very soon…
- Allocated seating.
- Add-ons for food, merch etc.
- Landing pages for comedy tours.
- White labels for comedy clubs or tours.
Check out some of the Comedy clubs already listing with Skiddle
- Calling himself the UK’s most feared comedian, Frankie Allen’s bold and upfront comedy tours the UK December 2020.
- Hosting open-air comedy events in Hampshire, the Confident Crow Comedy Club is hosted by resident host, Paul McCaffrey, booking the cream of UK comedy talent.
- Laugh Out Comedy Club based in Manchester is all about the laughs and have been since 2004. They believe in bringing the best, most entertaining and downright hilarious shows possible.
“Using Skiddle as my primary ticketing platform helped rapidly increase my ticket sales from 50 tickets per show to over 400 tickets per show in a period of just 12 months.”Will Cranny – HTA Promotions (Frankie Allen “The UK’s Most Feared Comedian” Tour)
If you’re a comedy booker looking for a suitable ticketing platform to list your shows with, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Skiddle is currently the UK’s biggest What’s On guide, providing a free facility for event promoters across the UK to list their events online and sell tickets through our independent ticketing service. We currently work with over 35,000 UK and European promoters, at over 30,000 venues. We specialise in helping events through that critical growing phase by providing the marketing and technology support that you need. Start listing your events today!