At Skiddle, we’re on a mission to bring events back to you. Because 2020 is not cancelled yet! During COVID-19, we’ve worked with some trailblazing promoters setting up their own drive-in events with great success. If you’re thinking about setting up your own drive-in event, here’s how we’ve been selling out drive-in events so far, so you can make an informed decision.
Skiddle features that can sell out your drive-in event
- Our tour pages are responsive, look clean, and are easy to navigate when lots of listings look the same. A feature which works very well for drive-ins.
- Our unparalleled data helps raise awareness of events and sell tickets.
- We support promoters in expanding to new locations.
- Push notifications.
- Retargeting ads.
- Featured listing on our website.
- Personalised newsletters.
- App homepage coverage.
- SEO optimisation.
- Regular support and advice from Skiddle Account Managers and Account Support.
- Advance funds/Stripe options
- A customised ticketing box for promoter websites
- High quality customer care support.
Event features coming soon…
- Our new ‘add on’ ticket box!
- Ability to custom change the colours in the ticketing box.
- Upselling food and beverage packages.
Drive-in success stories
- Heart of England has teamed up with Masters of Horror AREA 51 to bring us Road to Hell throughout the winter months. A 2 mile journey that takes you deep into lost woodlands. Immersed in blood chilling scenarios along the way.
- Christmas City features the very best selection of cosy Christmas favourites on their film schedule. Ticket holders are treated to a complete contactless, immersive experience.
- Christmas Lockdown Drive In is a series of feel-good Christmas films being shown across the country. Viewers can have some street food alongside their movie to complete the Christmas experience.
- Open Air Cinemas
“Working with Skiddle has been great so far. I was impressed by the ease and speed of communicating with staff members. This is especially important because working in events is so fast paced! Skiddle manages all ticket queries, they update our event pages, and have made our lives easier. We look forward to working with Skiddle for all our future events!”Jessica Morris, ChristmasCity
So, if you’re a promoter looking for a ticketing partner for your drive-in event, then don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com today.
Skiddle is currently the UK’s biggest What’s On guide, providing a free facility for event promoters across the UK to list their events online and sell tickets through our independent ticketing service. We currently work with over 35,000 UK and European promoters, at over 30,000 venues. We specialise in helping events through that critical growing phase by providing the marketing and technology support that you need. Start listing your events today!